I thought I'd take the opportunity to talk a little more about my shop on etsy, which is now long over due for an update! :")
Right now it is just jewlery, handmade goodies my sister makes. Her goal is to make bright shiny baubles that are unique, pretty, and make you happy just looking at them.
She makes every piece by hand and all are designed by her imagination.
She often wears her own creations and can testify to their sturdiness, so although they are delicate, they are not flimsy. (But please do not try to wear a necklace strand as a bracelet!)Her inspriations are shiny pretty things and candy colors.
I will try to update the shop soon, and add more items other than jewelry. Unfortunately it seems to be slow go, as I am new to this blogging and internet shop world. I don't think I've ever been aware of what it is possible to do these days! And I've never used the internet as much as I've used it now. It is a powerful tool indeed. I only hope for modest success though, learning how to use these tools and using them well.So please be patient with me because I promise more goodies are to come, and please check back often for shop updates and new creative ideas in this blog.
Have a happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment