My latest creation. Mini Cakes! Not edible of course but so cute to have as decoration. They are also great for kids tea parties. They can "feed" their dolls. Too cute! I found some tiny cake molds and i used plaster to make them. After that I painted them a yummy chocolate color and added textured paint to make it look real. They are for sale at tulipsfortutti.etsy.com
Friday, January 7, 2011
My latest creation. Mini Cakes! Not edible of course but so cute to have as decoration. They are also great for kids tea parties. They can "feed" their dolls. Too cute! I found some tiny cake molds and i used plaster to make them. After that I painted them a yummy chocolate color and added textured paint to make it look real. They are for sale at tulipsfortutti.etsy.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment