Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shop Update :)

Happy Thursday to all!
Hmf, well I am not too :) with myself today. I wanted to get a how-to up today, but I couldn't find my pliers! (And they are absolutely necessary for the project!)
Now I'm all for chaotic organization, where to the outward, untrained eye things seems to be a mess but YOU know where everything is. But alas, when even YOU cannot find your basic supplies, it's time for a clean up!
So I had to settle for just doing one of these today...

~*~*~ SHOP UPDATE!!! ~*~*~





So amble on over to the le shoppe for a gander if you please, or just tell me what you think!

The picture styling is done on my metal rose curtain hook, which I got from Delia's years ago because they match the little embroidered flowers on my curtains.


Don't you think so?
But alas, it is not appreciated in this mess, so I better get cracking...

2 comments:

Adriann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nnairda's said...

Love the butterflies! Gorgeous!!!